Don’t miss your chance to purchase this modern executive home situated in Bundaberg’s highest locations, the Hummock. The hummock is ideally located only minutes to our beautiful coastal beaches in Bargara, Mon Repos, Innes Park & Coral Cove as well as only a short drive 10min drive to the Bundaberg CBD.
This modern 4-bedroom home is the complete package for the whole family and is designed for comfort, relaxing & entertaining in mind. Set on 1/2 an acre of land there is plenty of space and something for everyone in the family. The kids & pets can run & play, have game of cricket or soccer in the landscaped gardens. There is a 6m x 8m powered shed for dad’s workshop or storage, and the stunning resort style pool area with a covered entertaining area for all to enjoy.
The homes open plan design creates several living areas inside which then flows out to the under covered alfresco entertaining area providing that ideal indoor/outdoor living experience which is perfect for our climate. The area is complete with a built in BBQ, Sink, Kitchen Cabinetry, TV point, and customised automatic screen to suit all weather conditions if required, perfect for all year round entertaining.
Inside is a Modern Kitchen, stylish Island bench with breakfast bar, modern appliances, plenty of bench & cupboard space as well as the large walk-in pantry. This home will certainly please the Chef in the family.
This beautiful home has plenty more to offer, an inspection is highly recommended!
FURTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME:
• Modern led lighting through out the home, Tiled living areas, Carpeted Lounge Room and Bedrooms. Ducted Vacuum system is also installed in the home.
• Air-Conditioned Family /Lounge/Media room with Internal timer shutters.
• 1 x Master Bedroom with spacious Ensuite, Dual vanities, Heated Towel Rack, Heated Tiled flooring, Walk-In Robe, Air Conditioning, Internal Timber Shutters and TV Point.
• 3 x bedrooms with Built in robes, Ceiling fans, Curtains & blinds & TV points.
• 1x Office with ceiling fan- and built-in office bench.
• Modern Kitchen complete with Island Bench, Breakfast bar, Gas Stove, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Microwave Nook, Plenty of Cupboard & Bench Space and a Large Walk in Pantry with shelving.
• Main bathroom with Shower, Bath, and Vanity and Separate toilet.
• Split system Air Conditioners & ceiling fans have been installed to the home.
• Plenty of room for a possible additional shed to the right side of the home for additional vehicles, boat, Jet ski or trailer storage. Seek Council advise.
• Beautifully maintained low maintenance gardens with irrigation for ease of watering.
• 6 x 8 M (approx.) single roller door powered shed at the rear of the home makes a great workshop and storage area.
• Fully fenced property with large concrete driveway into the home through the motorised gate which secures the property.
• 2 x water tanks, one on the home and one the shed.
• Solar system installed in the home to help with your power bills as well as a modern security system or your piece of mind.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
• Bargara State School 4.3km
• Kepnock State High School 7.1km
• Bargara Golf Club 7.9km
• Bargara Beach Hotel 6.9km
• Bargara Central Shopping 6.0km
• Neilson’s Beach & Surf Club 8.0km
• Bundaberg CBD, 10.5km
• Bundaberg Base Hospital 12.2km
• Bundaberg Airport 13.6km
Toilets: 3 (1 x Powder Room)
Living Areas: Multiple
Ceiling Fans: Yes
Internal Timber Shutters. Curtains & Blinds: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes (Split Systems)
Heated Flooring Ensuite: Yes
Led Lighting: Yes
Security System: Yes
Outdoor Entertaining Areas: Multiple
Inground Pool: Yes (with Umbrella)
Car Accommodation: 2
Shed: Yes (8m x 6m approx. Single Roller Door)
Fully Fenced: Yes (Motorised Gate)
Landscaped Gardens and Lawns: Yes
Fruit Trees: Yes (Paw Paw, Bananas, Avo, Oranges, Passion Fruit, Mandarin)
Block Size: 2001 m2
Council Rates: $1400 (approx.) per half year
Call Will Brelsford 0498 110 095 to arrange your immediate inspection today!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.