Ideally positioned in the popular suburb of Kalkie 9.6 kms to beautiful Bargara Beach and 5.4kms to the Bundaberg CBD sits this well-maintained 3-bedroom home.
This property is low set brick home has 3 decent size bedrooms including a master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe. There are 2 separate living areas plus a space perfect for a small dining area or home office.
There is ample storage throughout the home plus a double bay shed with power and water to the back of the property.
Maike street is in a residential area of Kalkie that always boasts nice street appeal and is in good proximity to transport, schools, and all other essential amenities.
AT A GLANCE
– Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built in robes and ceiling fans
– Open plan kitchen with a servery to the outdoor entertaining area
– 2 separate living areas
– Ample storage throughout the home
– Double attached garage with internal access
– Double bay shed with power and water
– Undercover entertaining area with built in BBQ and rangehood
– Fully fenced
– Beautiful established gardens
– Land: 627m2
– Town water: Yes
– Town Sewage: Yes
– Rates: $1,500 per half year
– Rental appraisal: $500-$550 p/wk.
Agent: Tim McCollum
Mobile: 0427 523 088
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.